Corporate Partners Program
Capitol Technology University’s Corporate Partners program was established to encourage and facilitate strategic and close relationships between business and civic organizations and Capitol Technology University, and to provide opportunities for open and substantive demonstrations of support.
Such support could include annual grants, annual or endowed scholarships, major gifts, sponsorships, internships, cooperative education programs, lab and facilities support, and gifts-in-kind of equipment and software.
Capitol Technology University is a special place. Your gifts support:
- The only independent college in Maryland dedicated to engineering, computer science, cyber and information security, and a technologically-oriented business program; we have had a STEM-oriented heritage and focus since 1927. Our STEM and cybersecurity focus has never been more important.
- STEM focus and career orientation to a traditionally under-served student body population.
- Capitol Technology University is majority minority. 64% of our undergraduate students are of a racial or ethnic minority; 31% of our students are African-American. 20% of our students are female.
- A third of our students are first-generation; meaning they are the first in their family to attend an institution of higher education.
- 57% of our students are local to the Baltimore-Washington Corridor, and a high percentage stay local upon graduation, helping to stem the “brain drain”. Your interns have a high likelihood of becoming your employees.
Our commitment to our students includes a five-year tuition lock, and a job guarantee upon graduation, in addition to a high quality education focused on practical application.
Our partners are given special access to students, faculty, staff, facilities, academic programs, and professional services.
By becoming part of Capitol Technology University’s Corporate Partners program, you will have access to our state-of-the-art equipment and unique degree programs in computer science, electrical engineering, cyber and information security, internet engineering, information systems management, business administration, and more. You are also encouraged to take advantage of our outstanding institutes and facilities, from the Critical Infrastructures and Cyber Protection Center, to the Space Operations Institute. In addition, your company or organization will benefit from:
- Reduced tuition for employees
- Discounted customized professional training
- Special event access
- Priority recruiting opportunities
- Employer Lunch & Learn Series
- Speaker Series
- Tuition deferment
- Public recognition
Your participation in the Corporate Partners program will enable Capitol Technology University to continue our special mission and STEM focus, the opportunity to help to build and sustain the economic and technological ecosystem of our future, and to afford students the opportunity to thrive in a changing world. In addition, you will journey with us as we become a premier provider of higher education and training by offering convenient and affordable access to a quality education for our future professionals and leaders.
For more information regarding the Corporate Partners Program, contact Kia Croom at firstname.lastname@example.org.